Why use Walking Billboards?
We live in a world where people’s attention span is short and businesses need to do things differently to stand out. This is where utilising mobile advertising & promotions can be a huge benefit in attracting attention and boosting awareness to your brand fast. Walking Billboards are sometimes referred to as Human Billboards and have been proven to be highly effective in boosting consumer engagement & brand awareness.
- High Impact and Eye-catching.
- Access Hard to Reach areas that other media can not go.
- Go Where The People Go.
- Interactive and Attention Grabbing.
- Hand Out Marketing Material, Flyers or Samples.
Convey your message effectively & immediately.
‘Walking Billboard’ or sometimes known as Human billboard marketing, literally walks your brand right up to your target audience. Not only are they visually appealing, they can be seen in largely populated areas at the time YOU choose. Now that’s what you call targeted marketing! It’s a clever form of Guerilla Marketing for businesses who want to advertise the unconventional way.
The traditional form of ‘giving out flyers’ is becoming outdated and mundane. Walking Billboards are a fun and interactive way of engaging with your audience and promoting your message quickly and easily.
Where can you use Human Billboard marketing?
The beauty of Walking Billboard / Human Billboards is their versatility. Here are just some of the places you can use them to attract attention to your brand:
- Shopping Centre Promotions & Events
- Music Festivals
- Sporting Events
- CBD & busy streets
- Trade shows
Why choose US?
- Our talented team has been servicing the Media, Advertising & Events industry for over 20 years. We are confident that we will exceed your expectations with our utmost professionalism and reliability.
- There is no minimum booking period. We will tailor the campaign to suit your needs.
- Our well trained promotional staff to ensure that your message is being conveyed the way you want.
If you would like more information on Walking Billboards / Human Billboards, please call us on (02) 8088 1280 or visit our website: www.WalkingBillboard.com.au